As a Registered Building Contractor, Hop Lee provides comprehensive building service with the expertise and capabilities developed from our extensive experiences. We have successfully accomplished various building construction projects in different categories such as commercial and residential nature, and have brought high satisfactory to our clients.
- Campus Development (Phase 2A) for Christian Alliance International School, 33 King Lam Street, Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon
- LT Tower, No.31 Chong Yip Street, Kwun Tong
- 14-20 Inverness Road, Kowloon Tong
Alteration & Addition
Hop Lee offers professional consultation and workmanship in the service of Alteration & Addition. We have delivered complex projects which have proven that our work of modifications enhances the efficiency and provides new functions for the needs of the existing premises.
- Wealthy Garden, 208 Hing Fong Street, Kwai Fung
- Christian Alliance P.C. Lau Memorial International School, 2 Fu Ning Street, K.I.L. 8248, Kowloon City
- Lu Plaza, 2-4 Wing Yip Street, Kwun Tong
Hop Lee is also constantly providing quality maintenance works for different types of facilities. We have completed various and complex maintenance projects to ensure the safety standard of the premises.
- Hong Kong Housing Authorities, Kowloon East District
- Cho Yiu Chuen, 2-6 Wing Cho Street, Kwai Chung
In addition to building and construction works, Hop Lee also provides interior works with innovative ideas and high quality of craftmanship. We aim to strive for excellence in quality and efficiency as we care to deliver our best to fulfill our clients’ desires.
- Former French Mission Building, Battery Path, Central
- Ka Wai Chuen, 5 Fat Kwong Street, Hung Hom