- To handle New Building and A & A projects;
- To oversees construction activities and ensures the project goals and objectives are met within given timelines, while maintaining a safe job site utilizing standards;
- To makes field checks on construction, demolition, rehabilitation, alteration addition or repair projects to determine compliance with job specifications, plans, and federal policies on layout and installation requirements;
- To prepares written materials including correspondence, reports, procedures, and guidelines related to project file maintenance and document control;
- To update project reports daily and project photos on a weekly basis;
- To provide strong leadership and guidance to field and site superintendents;
- To liaise with relevant Government Departments and Authorities on statutory submissions, approvals and inspections;
- To handle ad-hoc projects.
- Higher Certificate standard or above in Building Studies / Architectural Studies or related disciplines;
- Minimum 5 years working experience in new building or building maintenance projects / project coordination & contract administration & management experience in building construction / Main Contractors;
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing;
- Excellent site management skills;
- Able to work independently and under pressure;
- Good interpersonal skills, mature, self-motivated, stable and willing to work under pressure;
- Good command of verbal and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin);
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Project Coordinator.
We offer a competitive remuneration package：
- Public Holidays
- Double Pay & Performance Bonus
- 14 Annual Leave
- Education Allowance & Leave
- Paid Birthday Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Marriage Leave
- Paid Compassionate Leave
- Medical & Dental Allowance
Interested parties please send full resume with current and expected salary and availability to Human Resources Department via email@example.com.
Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidentiality and for recruitment purpose only.